Friday, December 22, 2006

Metallica - Seoul Korea

I was thinking today that it would be nice to listen to the Metallica show from Omaha Nebraska, but a search on my work computer was fruitless. I went to the website and noticed that Metallica had sung a new song at Seoul recently so I downloaded the 'album.' Overall the show is pretty good. It is similar to the Omaha one that I attended but in a good way. Metallica can still rock hard. As for the new song aptly titled 'The Other New Song', it is pretty good. I am not sure if this is completely accurate, but it reminds me of Motorhead: fast, raw, and with some melody and feeling that was missing from the St Anger album. Here's a link to the song list and a picture of the show (pdf) in booklet form from the livemetallica site. The one thing that I noticed is that there is little crowd noise. The energy level at Omaha was intense and the singing and screaming was awesome, my only guess is that they had less people attending - but if not then shame on them!

Anyways when I got home I found my backup of the Omaha show, and am now able to enjoy both shows. They will also make great road cruising music while I travel during Christmas. Now the only question is if I want to download the other new song Metallica played at Berlin. Robert Trujillo is THE MUTHA FUCKIN BOMB ! He was with Zakk Wylde, and still is with Metallica. I just wish they would've played Orion at Omaha. The last thing I have to say is that they only played two songs off of '...And Justice For All' which in my eyes is a disturbing development.

1 Comments:

Blogger ZZ said...

glad to find this nice place. rich content! carry on with the good job and merry christmas!

6:11 PM, December 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home